Wednesday, October 07, 2009

To anyone who cares:

Here's my picks for the MLB postseason:
phillies over Rockies - 4-0 Boy it hurts to say but the phils will win. It won't matter that the bullpen is horrible in this round.
Cardinals beat the Dodgers - 4-2 Sorry Joe, but you don't have the starting pitching you had in NY

Yankees sweep the Twinkies - Thanks for a great play in game guys. But you just don't match up to the billion dollar pinstripers.
Red Sox sneak by the Angels - 4-3 - For no other reason than, well let's face it everyone wants to see NY vs Bos.

Then the good part: The Cardinals to beat the phillies - 4-2 - Offense only can only get you so far philly.
Yanks defeat The Sox - 4-2 - The Yanks are really well rounded and it feels like it's their year

The World Series Champions for the 27th time is The NY Yankees. Who will deal the Cards a bitter defeat in 7 games.

BTW- I'm a diehard (some years more than other) Mets fan. So there is no Yankee bias. I just calls them as I sees them. Let me know why I'm right or wrong.

Iggy


1 comment:

Iggy said...

Sorry I forgot that the DS games are only 5 games not 7. Still a phils sweep and Cards beat LA 3-1

Iggy