Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hey this is the Genius and I'm here to talk NBA basketball. First off, I LOVE IT, can't get enough of it. I have a hunger for watching bodies colliding in the post, and crossover dribbles that paralyze the defense. Seeing unbelievable players on a nightly basis who are without a doubt, the world's best. I find it hard to watch sometimes mainly because I am a NY Knicks fan and unless you've been living under a rock for a while, you understand my pain. Something else that typically bothers me no matter what game I'm watching is the officiating. It's appalling! Almost makes you sick to your stomach. And with the recent debate between David Stern and Lamell McMorris the unions lead negotiator for the referees, it seems the lock out of the normally bad officials will continue. Which means when the season starts on Oct 27 we can look forward to even worse officiating by a bunch of schleps oh...excuse me back-up referees. This idea stinks like the back of a garbage truck... So my question to you is "How bad could it be?"

No comments: