Monday, October 12, 2009

I ROOT FOR THE LAUNDRY

Simply put, the Jets needed a WR. There were plenty of talented wideouts available. Plaxico Burress if you wanted to take a shot, Denver's alleged gf beater Brandon Marshall or oops I dropped it again Cleveland's Braylon Edwards. After looking at the options I think the Jets did the right thing by not doing anything. But as you know by now last week the Jets traded 2 players and 2 picks to Cleveland for Edwards. I don't like the deal. I don't like the player. I think he will disrupt the team or worse drop passes and unsettle our young QB. All that being said I will be in front of my TV in a few hours watching the Jets take on the Dolphins. And I will be rooting like hell for Edwards to stretch the defense and make some noise. Why would I do this? Because he's now wearing Jet green. He's wearing the laundry of my team. So after all is said and done he may turn out to be a problem but he's our problem now. J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

Iggy

No comments: