Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baseball's Best

Tonight the Championship Season begins.

Here's my new revised picks (as I only got 2 series right before). I'll start with the American League. My thoughs haven't changed. It feels like a Yankee year. (Again I'm NOT a Yankees fan)They have home-field advantage, they don't have any glaing weaknesses and they have Mo to close. The only difference in this series from the last one, is the Angels are a better team than the Twins.

Prediction: Yanks in 6

Now the National league. I see this as a pick 'em series. The phillies have better starting pitching. But the Dodgers have a vastly superior bullpen. Hitting, defense, coaching, speed & power? A case could be made for both teams. So when it comes right down to it I'm not sure so I'll sort of pick both.

Prediction: Dodgers in 6 - But if the series goes 7 games I flip to the phils.

Iggy

1 comment:

The Rabbi said...

Yanks and Dodgers in 6. I think the Yankees have too much power that the Angels can't match and I think the Dodgers pitching is a million times better than it was for last years NLCS.